A teaching on wisdom, titled as Interdependence and Emptiness, starting with a short introduction to the essence of Buddha’s teaching and heart of Dharma practice, which is working on our negative emotions and habitual tendencies in order to transform ourselves. To transform our way of reacting, we have to get a deep understanding of the nature or reality and of ourselves, which is the topic this teaching.
Part 2 has questions and answers, including:
– Mistakes in meditation
– How to ask questions in the right way? / Guru
– Introduction to your true nature after your Guru has passed away
– Dealing with strong emotions
– Letting go of aversion and attachment vs. indifference
– Are all other methods included in loving kindness?
Two versions of the audio: English only (1-2) and with Slovak translation (3-4).
A video recording is available in Youtube
For more information, visit: https://www.kagyu.sk/en/