On the first day of Losar (12th February) Rinpoche will give a live talk (via Zoom) about “Ageing”
We all want a healthy long life and we hate the idea of old age. Rinpoche will discuss how to face old age in a positive way and also look at the importance of respecting older people.
You will be able to view the recordings from the event here:
If you would like to make a personal offering to Rinpoche, along with a message, please use the button below:
If you would like to make an offering for translations, please click the links below:
- Traduction Française – Corinne Segers
- Deutsche Übersetzung – Arne Schelling
- Tradução para o português – Tsering Paldron
- Traducción Española – Samara Escudero
- Traduzione Italiana – Silvia Obber
These teachings are dedicated for all who are sick and dying of corona virus, and for all who are tirelessly working in order to help them.