Teachings on the Eightfold Path were given in Penang, Malaysia.
– “Four Noble Truths is actually a formula for solving any problem”
– Right view
– Q&A on right view at the end of the session
– Right thought, right speech, right action, right livelihood are about conduct
– The 10 negative and positive actions of body, speech and mind
– Right effort, right mindfulness, right meditation are about meditation, although effort and mindfulness can also be applied to the other paths.
– Right effort, right mindfulness and right meditation
– 3 kinds of laziness
– “Mindfulness is the only tool we have”
– A short session of mindfulness meditation
– Story of Nagarjuna and the golden bowl
– Q&A on meditation
Photo thanks to Jasmine Yap in Ringu Tulku group on Facebook.