In Dzogchen Beara, Rinpoche answered questions from Rigpa students on Lojong, the mind training.
– How do I practice both relative and absolute bodhichitta together?
– If all phenomena are illusory, is also the Buddhadharma and the enlightenment illusory? (45:44)
– The world is full of injustice. Lojong, when applied, will bring happiness to the practitioner, but are there more effective and active ways of removing injustice? (49:22)
– How can I deal with becoming overwhelmed by suffering while taking it upon me/practising tonglen/feeling empathy? (1:00:03)
– How do I use the practice to confront my ego without undermining my healthy sense of self-love? (1:08:52)
– How do I get myself out of my comfort zone? (01:13:11)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.