Teachings on Ngöndro, the so called preliminary practices of Mahamudra.
1. Turning the mind towards the Dharma through facing the reality of our life. The four common preliminaries: Precious human life, impermanence.
2. Four common preliminaries continued: Karma, samsara.
3. Four special preliminaries; Refuge and bodhichitta.
4. (MISSING FROM THIS RECORDING: Four special preliminaries continued: purification/Vajrasattva and accumulation/mandala offering.) QA: What is the key for meditation? What does this saying mean: “Watch your mind like an actress looking at the mirror”?
5. Four special preliminaries continued: Guru Yoga. Guru Padmasambhava as the ideal guru.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.