A Meaningful Life – The Eightfold Path
Eight evenings of teachings, 6.30 – 7.30 pm GMT, Friday Feb 11 – Friday Feb 18
Ringu Tulku Rinpoche kindly agreed to teach on the topic “A Meaningful Life – The Eightfold Path”, invited by Bodhicharya Berlin.
In his Christmas and New Year Greetings Rinpoche wrote “Let us resolve 2022 to be a most meaningful and transforming year in our lives”, so we asked Rinpoche to give us more detailed advice about ways to lead as meaningful lives as possible.
The Eightfold path, the fourth of the Four Noble Truths, shows the path to the cessation of suffering. It gives the basic practices in Buddhism:
1. Right view (right understanding), 2. Right thought (right intention), 3. Right speech, 4. Right action (right conduct), 5. Right livelihood, 6. Right effort, 7. Right mindfulness, 8. Right meditation.
The teachings will be via Zoom and also on Youtube.
The Zoom link and the Youtube link will be provided on the Bodhicharya Berlin website three days prior to the first teaching (Feb 8). At that time, you can click the red “More Information” on this page to get the links to the teaching.
We hope to have live simultaneous translations into French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian available in Zoom.
If you would like to make an offering to the translators, please click the links below:
- Traduction Française – François Henrad
- Tradução para o português – Tsering Paldron
- Deutsche Übersetzung – Arne Schelling & Annette Bungers
- Traducción Española – Samara Escudero
- Traduzione Italiana – Silvia Obber
If you would like to make a personal offering to Rinpoche, along with a message, please use the button below: