There is nothing called death
As Gampopa’s life came to an end, he told his students, ‘There is nothing called I, there is nothing to die.’
In this teaching, requested by Bodhicharya Caribbean, Ringu Tulku will respond to these last words of Gampopa, and offer us ways we can understand and face the feelings of pain and loss that accompany death, with peace and serenity.
Members can view the recordings in the archive here:
We hope to have live simultaneous translations into French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian available in Zoom.
If you would like to make an offering for translations, please click the links below:
- Traduction Française – Karma Sherab Gyamtso
- Tradução para o português – Tsering Paldron
- Deutsche Übersetzung – Kati Yahoual
- Traducción Española – Samara Escudero
- Traduzione Italiana – Silvia Obber
If you would like to make a personal offering to Rinpoche, along with a message, please use the button below: