Ringu Tulku Rinpoche
Ringu Tulku Rinpoche is a Tibetan Buddhist Master of the Kagyu Order. He was trained in all schools of Tibetan Buddhism under many great masters including HH the 16th Gyalwang Karmapa and HH Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche. He took his formal education at Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Sikkim and Sampurnananda Sanskrit University, Varanasi, India. He served as Tibetan Textbook Writer and Professor of Tibetan Studies in Sikkim for 25 years.
Since 1990, he has been travelling and teaching Buddhism and meditation in Europe, America, Canada, Australia and Asia. He participates in various interfaith and ‘Science and Buddhism’ dialogues and is the author of a number of books on Buddhist topics. These include Path to Buddhahood, Daring Steps, The Ri-me Philosophy of Jamgon Kongtrul the Great, Confusion Arises as Wisdom, the Lazy Lama series and the Heart Wisdom series, as well as several children’s books, available in Tibetan and European languages.
He founded Bodhicharya and Rigul Trust.
Latest news from Ringu Tulku Rinpoche:
- 29th Birthday of His Holiness the 17th Karmapa
- Tibetan New Year of Wood Horse
- Happy New Year by Ringu Tulku
- Prayers for Rinpoche
- Update on Lama Tsering Paljor.
- Trifold Anniversary of Buddha
- Tibetan Art – Exquisite Customized Thangka Paintings
- Request for Mantras & Prayers for Lama Tsering Paljor
- Lazy Lama Film
- Sherab Palden Beru Passes Away