“I think it is very, very important to do something that we know is useful and beneficial to others. Because if I am living a life and knowing that I am doing nothing, which is of any use to anybody, I think I would feel that my life is purposeless. So therefore, we try to find ways and means of working together so that we can help people here or somewhere else in the world. Not only is it good for others that we try and help them, but I think it is extremely important for ourselves.”
Please select from the list of projects in the sidebar to find out more.
You can also contact our Projects Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Project News:
- Online book shop has now reopened
- Building a new temple in Rigul
- How to face difficult times – LIVE Teaching
- Live White Tara teaching
- Live online teachings in the Ringu Tulku Archive
- A message from Ringu Tulku Rinpoche
- Temporary closure of online bookshop
- Rigul Trust Newsletter November 2019
- Life Is A Continuous Celebration
- Happy Saga Dawa Duchen 2019!