“I think it is very, very important to do something that we know is useful and beneficial to others. Because if I am living a life and knowing that I am doing nothing, which is of any use to anybody, I think I would feel that my life is purposeless. So therefore, we try to find ways and means of working together so that we can help people here or somewhere else in the world. Not only is it good for others that we try and help them, but I think it is extremely important for ourselves.”
Please select from the list of projects in the sidebar to find out more.
You can also contact our Projects Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Project News:
- Ringu Tulku Rinpoche’s 3Disc DVD – Living and Dying in Peace and with Dignity.
- Launching The Ringu Tulku Archive
- The Gift of Group Altruism in Action at Summer Camp
- Fundraising for Rigul Trust and Bodhicharya Kent
- Bodhicharya Berlin Stupa Project
- Changes in Rigul Trust Team
- Registration open for the Winter Retreat in Berlin
- Bodhicharya Publications becomes a CIC
- HH Karmapa’s visit to Bodhicharya Berlin
- HH Karmapa to visit Bodhicharya Berlin