“I think it is very, very important to do something that we know is useful and beneficial to others. Because if I am living a life and knowing that I am doing nothing, which is of any use to anybody, I think I would feel that my life is purposeless. So therefore, we try to find ways and means of working together so that we can help people here or somewhere else in the world. Not only is it good for others that we try and help them, but I think it is extremely important for ourselves.”
Please select from the list of projects in the sidebar to find out more.
You can also contact our Projects Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Project News:
- Rigul Trust Newsletter November 2019
- Life Is A Continuous Celebration
- Happy Saga Dawa Duchen 2019!
- H.E. Jetsun Khandro Rinpoche visits Bodhicharya Berlin
- Rinpoche’s Teaching Schedule 2019
- Seasons Greetings and Gratitude from Rinpoche
- Meeting Challenges: Unshaken by Life’s Ups and Downs
- Rigul Children Telling Stories
- Three Peak Challenge in aid of Rigul Trust and Bodhicharya Kent
- Rigul Trust celebrates 10th anniversary