Bodhicharya Berlin has been building up the centre for many years and we need your help NOW to complete this auspicious project founded by Ringu Tulku Rinpoche and blessed by H.H. the 17th Karmapa during his first visit in June 2014. His apartment as well as the main temple is now under construction.
Click here to find out more about the project.
Bodhicharya Berlin is under the spiritual guidance of H.H. the 17th Karmapa and Ringu Tulku Rinpoche.
Carrier of the project, Bodhicharya Deutschland e.V. is a non-profit non-sectarian, voluntary and charitable organisation setup to train and provide: Healing, Helping and Harmony based on Buddhist philosophy and traditions.
The Bodhicharya Berlin Centre hosts many eminent teachers from all over the world, attracting an international community to come together. Entrance to all the events are free and they can make a donation if they so wish. This is why the centre is running and built completely on donations of small work and money.
Bodhicharya Berlin runs over 30 classes, courses, and workshops such as Meditation, Yoga, Tai Chi and dancing and other programs for healing of mind and body are taking place every week. About 100 people are being served by our mobile hospice volunteers.
When we held the winter retreat in 2013 people from 15 countries came. This centre has become a place to get guidance, training and spiritual solace for many people and is popular for both young and old as well as people without much income.
Bodhicharya Berlin focuses on the following objectives :
- Study and practice of Buddhist teachings
- Promoting inter-religious dialogue
- Initiating social projects and activities
- Supporting climate and environmental protection
- Sustainable restoration of a historic building
We invite you to become a part of the community and help us build a vibrant Centre for Peace and Understanding dedicated to H.H. the 17th Karmapa. Any support and donation is welcome and will be spent directly on the project!
You can help with supporting the following building phases :
- To complete the main temple, including installing the heating systems, insulation and floors, so the temple can be used during winter time as well – 310.000 €
- To complete H.H. the 17th Karmapa’s apartment at Bodhicharya Berlin,
- to be able to welcome him in Berlin – 130.000 €
- [ To build the stupa in the compound ]
- [ To complete the buildings for more living quarters and to host more programs at the centre.]
- [ To contribute for running the Hospice Training.]
It would be a great act of generosity and of immense benefit to support building Bodhicharya Berlin in any way you can and become part of the community of helping to spread the message, how developing inner peace can help bring harmony within families and communities.