Bodhicharya UK Centre Project
The Bodhicharya UK Centre Project is for manifesting the heart aspiration of a physical Bodhicharya UK Centre, where the beneficial activities of Bodhicharya can find a home and base in the UK to deepen, grow and flourish after all these years and long into the future.
Ringu Tulku Rinpoche has given the following advice and guidance about a Bodhicharya UK Centre that includes:
- It being outside a big city
- It being in a pleasant location where people will enjoy visiting
- It having good transport links so it is easy for people to visit
- It having a residential capacity to help it be self-sustainable
The collective vision for a Bodhicharya UK Centre has included the following:
- A permanent space for Buddhist teachings and practice to be established
- A permanent space for inter-religious and inter-cultural dialogue and events
- Space to rent for organisations who resonate with our charitable objectives
- Rooms to rent for practitioners working in healing the body, mind and spirit
- Residential capacity for people who resonate with our charitable objectives
- A community space for people to feel at home and enjoy some refreshments
If you would like to make a donation towards the Bodhicharya UK Centre Project and support this aspiration and vision, then you can do so below in the following ways:
3 Ways to Donate
PayPal for those who do have a PayPal account:
If you do have a PayPal account, then please use this PayPal Giving Fund charity link here, for Gift Aid option and zero processing fees. If you use this option, then you will also need to write us a short note here with your name, donation amount and date plus a quick line saying your donation is for the Centre Fund. Thank you for your time and generosity.
PayPal for those who do not have a PayPal account:
Please click here to make a donation via PayPal (no PayPal account or sign up necessary) for reduced processing fees and please remember to select Gift Aid if you are eligible, thank you for your generosity.
If you would prefer to donate via bank transfer, then please use the details below and if you are eligible, then please complete the Gift Aid form also below, thank you for your generosity.
Account Name: Bodhicharya Kent
Account Number: 65258355
Sort Code: 600837
Gift Aid Form for Bank Transfers
If you are a UK Tax payer and make a donation of your own money to Bodhicharya Kent, which is part of the Reg. Charity Bodhicharya UK (1190768) family, then with your permission we can claim tax relief and that means for every £1 you donate, the Trust receives £1.25 or for every £100 you donate, the Trust receives £125.
You only need to do this once every four years and it will apply to any donations you make in the future or you have made in the past 4 years: however it is your responsibility to inform us if your circumstances change and you are no longer eligible for Gift Aid.
Please send an email to email@example.com if your circumstances change.
Please note, if you pay less Income and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in the relevant tax year, it is your responsibility to pay any difference. In submitting the Gift Aid form below you are also giving permission for your details to be retained on the Trust database.